I could stay here forever. Whale shark #nofilter #gaaquarium (at Georgia Aquarium)
Andy’s mom from Toy Story might actually be Jessie’s original owner. And now we’re all crying.
Couldn’t stop staring out the window today.#myfavoritethings #whiteout #snow #winter14 #winterwonderland (at Washington Square Park)
The more pragmatic set
1. Learn to code + build website
2. Learn to take better pictures/ be a pro at photoshop
Super storm Hercules is on the way. Shovel my way into the city or work from home? Decisions decisions….
Like most years, I completed 8 out of 10 of my 2013 resolutions. I am hopeful that 2014 will even be an even more successful year. None of these are very original, but they are still lofty goals.
1. Get healthier. Eat healthy, exercise, and drink more water. (in progress)
2. Make new friends (v. doable)
3. Sleep more (v. necessary)
4. Learning a new language (v. fun)
6. Travel more (v. inevitable)
7. Save money, but remember to also enjoy spending it on experiences.
8. See old friends more often (most def)
9. Try to call my parents at least 4 times a week (because I love them and miss them so much and I want them to know that)
10. Be “of the moment” and embrace spontaneity. Life is an adventure!
Not going out tonight.
Or any other night, for that matter.
this speaks to me